Friday, April 17, 2009

Mark's Masterpiece

In the summer of 2007 Mark made a website for BYU's PreMed Club. He wanted a graphic for the page but the club had no logo- so he made one himself. This is what it looks like...

This year the club presidency met and decided on designs for this year's t-shirts. One of the guys said he really liked the logo on the website and wanted that to be on the shirts- and that was what was voted on. Of course Mark just quietly enjoyed the praise of his logo and didn't say anything...so I'm telling his secret! We went to this year's banquet and there were about 250 shirts there being handed out....here we are modeling Mark's beautiful work...

In addition to his artistic skill...he also has some great husband skills! :) I came home from work on Friday (he was supposed to be home way before me) and he wasn't home...he left for a minute to get me some flowers. Notice they are bright, beautiful tulips!! Oh they made me so happy! :) Mark Rocks!

1 comment:

Heather said...

WOW. Very nice, Mark. Ethan and I were both impressed. Also, thanks for the fun photos from Anna's blessing. We sure wish we could have been there. Don't we have the cutest niece?