Friday, April 17, 2009

Conference Sunday!!!

I love General Conference! We wanted to be sure to go up to it this time. We planned to go on Saturday but the weather was horrible- snowing and cold. So we got up early on Sunday and got in the stand-by line. After the morning session the weather was beautiful. Here are some pictures...

Mark and I striking a pose in front of some flowers.


Shaun and I relaxing and enjoying the sun shining on our faces! :)

Tabernacle shot...I am always amazed at this building whenever I walk in. The spirit of such great things that have happened there for so many years is so strong. It truly is a sacred place.

Of course the flowers totally brightened my day! I couldn't get enough of them...so Mark took some shots for me to enjoy them even after we left temple square. Here are a few...

I love tulips and daffodils. I love the bright, beautiful colors!





They really do a great job of keeping the grounds so beautiful! I love it...and have really needed to see some of it with all the rain and snow we've been getting. The feeling of the sunshine and colors of flowers just make me so happy and giddy- I'm truly the daughter of a beach boy/landscaper! :)

No comments: