Friday, April 17, 2009

Anna's Blessing

Last month we were lucky enough to fly down for Anna's blessing- our new, and only, niece. Even though it was a quick trip, it was so much fun to see everyone! We really had a great time and hated to leave so soon. But here are some pictures...

Anna's blessing was beautiful! Here is Mark and his mom with the little angel. Notice her hair- it's so cute!!!

Afterward we went back to the house for a little lunch. Behind me you can see Emily's dad and two missionaries- one of them is Emily's brother. He is serving in the Phoenix mission and his president gave him permission to go to the blessing.

The cake...so pretty!

Jenna stopping for a pose- when I got our camera back we had about 50 pictures of Jenna- thanks Jason! There's a few more as we go...

The table decorations...they were so cute. Mark's dad took some very nice pictures of Anna so each table had some in the middle.

The flowers in the backyard. Random picture, but I just really like them and can't wait to have my own garden to work in. Dad, I'm going to need some help! :) (Especially if we're in Arizona- only the Sprinkler Mechanic will be able to make a good enough system for us!) :)

The food...


Jenna poses...


Meanwhile Mark was inside playing Legos with the boys. I think he might have had just as much, if not more, fun than they did. This is Mark's robot- the little boys attacked it shortly after the picture.

James got bored and went out for some cake....mmmm!

Then the kids went to the pool area...we watched them closely...but they had a BLAST! It was so fun to watch, we were all cracking up! They kept splashing each other and making themselves laugh.

Then Pam took them up to the waterfall...

and they were even more entertaining here! It was like a kids' dream!

We brought James some cars...he's opening up his present. I don't know what I'm doing...looks like I'm trying to sit on an imaginary chair, or throne...

Anna and I! Isn't she the cutest. And notice the shirt- My auntie loves me! :) I was so excited when we found this.

And of course a bib that says "I love my uncle."

Well, we had a blast! We're excited to see some of you this week again! Thanks Robert and Emily for letting us take part in celebrating the arrive of your little princess! :)