Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our day with Lainie

This is my friend Lainie. My friends Aaron and Jenae let Mark and I babysit her- it was so much fun. She was so cute, we had to share some pictures. We're going backward though...this was after playing for a few hours- she was pretty much ready for a nap as you can see.
At first I put some snacks in a little bowl for her, but it was too fun watching them all scatter all over the floor when she threw the bowl. We went to ziplock bags after that. Then it was more fun to just eat the fishies. We also put one of her DVDs on...she is in the zone. It was so funny. She would just sit in a daze in front of the TV ...then dance a little with the songs...daze a little more...etc. So cute!

This is my favorite part. When Aaron and Jenae came over the first time, Lainie discovered my stool. (It stays in the kitchen and is pretty much my favorite kitchen item!) Well, Lainie seeemed to like the stool even more than I do. When she was dropped off she got super excited and as soon as Aaron put her down, she booked it for the stool. She entertained herself with the little stool for at least an hour. It was so funny...and cute. She would just run it back and forth and whatever.


Thanks, Aaron and Jenae for letting us play with Lainie! :)

1 comment:

Jenae said...

Lainie misses you guys. You guys are great to her. We love you!