Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Winter Days

Here are some random pictures that Jodie and I have taken through the winter so far.

This winter has been a very interesting one. We have gotten A LOT more snow than previously; kind of depressing if you ask me, well, either of us. We're all ready for spring. But as you can see from the picture I took today on campus, we have a lot of snow after our weekend of snow storms.

For those of you who've been to BYU, this maybe a common sight. People sleep every where and in the most random places. During the summer, its outside on the grass. During the winter, however, people have to get a little more creative. For example, this guy is sleeping in the hall of the basement of the MARB. This building is part of the science labs area, so stuff like the cadavers, lab rats and rabbits, and chemicals are passing through here; not exactly the best place to sleep if you ask me.


I was taking the trash out last week at work and I found a HUGE icicle; it made a pretty sweet sword.

Jodie and I decided to make blueberry pancakes the other day. It was snowing pretty good and we didn't have much to do that Saturday. I started out making a Mickey Mouse pancake for Jodie and one thing lead to another and eventually ended in a tragic accident. Mickey got shot and Minnie Mouse was devastated by the disaster and would stop crying.



Well, it was kind of fun to make, but were definitely a pair of nerds.

2 comments:

Nope said...

yes you are nerds. but hey, whatever makes you happy :) we miss you guys! be safe!

Ashley said...

Ha ha, i'm one of those people that like to sleep in random places. Well I shouldn't say I like it, I just do because how else am I going to get any rest? The only downside is that backpacks do not make good pillows. Maybe i'll take a pillow with me to school from now on... then I would look really weird.