Thursday, July 17, 2008

Being Married...

Well, I just got home from work and I have some time to kill before Jodie gets home from work herself, so I wanted to post a few pictures. Firstly, I wanted to say that being married is awesome because I always have my best friend around nearby. Secondly, I personally feel that I have the best wife in the whole wide world : ) Here's pictures of two things that Jodie did for me recently that I really appreciated.

First, she made me an apple pie. It was really good and here's a picture of the chef.

And yes, those are hearts cut into the crust, here's a better view.

The second one, this was waiting for me when I got home from work today...


These are two reasons why I think that she's the best wife in the whole wide world.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh super cute stuff Jodie!!! Don't worry....it'll wear off :) jk. Looks like you guys are adjusting to married life quite well. So glad to see you are still in love! :) Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!