Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fulfilling Our Roles... :)

Here are just a few random pictures from this weekend. Mark is in the dining room working on fixing a shoe rack. Funny story actually. Vanessa and I came home and noticed the shoe rack was broken. As Mark and I looked at it, it became very obvious what exactly happened- someone (our other roommate) stepped on it...probably thinking she could use it as a step stool. It was pretty funny because it is definitely not sturdy enough for me to step on, let alone a normal-sized adult. Anyway, it made me laugh and actually made me think of Mark's roommate incident when he put a plastic pan in the oven to cook pizza. Well, Mark decided he was going to fix it. Here he is...

While Mark was doing his manly thing...I was later found in the kitchen cooking. I asked Mark to switch the paper towel and he decided to make me a chef's hat out of the packaging. We continue to be nerds. :)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Hi you guys. It looks like you had a fun Easter. Are you guys getting excited about the wedding?

Nope said...

hey guys. looks like ya'll are having a riot up there in provo. see ya in a few weeks!

Ashley said...

Just wanted to say we got your wedding invitation today and it is darling! You guys look so cute and the flowers in the background are phenomenal!

Nope said...

its been a month. must post a new blog!!!

Heather said...

Hi Mark and Jodie,

We just got your announcement and it looks wonderful. Ethan and I are excited that you are having an open house so close to us... the Frontier Building is no more than a 15 minute drive for us. We'll be there with bells on!

Hey Jodie, did you grow up in Silverdale? I think you and I ought to play that "do you know so-in-so?" game sometime. I grew up in Poulsbo so I'm willing to bet we know a TON of the same people. Can't wait to meet you!

Congrats again, guys!
Love,
Heather

Jeff and Carol said...

I found your blog! :)

Carol "Ellis" Gollihur